Do you own a Sears Gold MasterCard? Obviously, you are familiar with a reward program ‘Sears Choice Rewards’. Sears Gold MasterCard is a credit card created by Citi Bank and Sears, and this credit card provides you with some rewards and points that you can use to pay money for something like for shopping, for staying in the hotels, for going to restaurant, for traveling somewhere or for anything else. These rewards and points can be redeemed for acquiring many things that are on your wish list, without any cost and without any hassle too! If you are avid shopper at Sears, then you must take a look at the Sears Choice Rewards program as soon as possible.
Firstly, talking about Sears; it is one of the biggest chain of department stores based in the United States and it is also known as Sears, Roebuck and Co. Sears was founded in the late 19th century and then expanded progressively to become the biggest American retailer by the mid-20th century. Sears offers the customers with many types of merchandise such as clothing, furniture, bedding, footwear, etc. It is partnered with many other big enterprises and companies. You can discover Sears Hardware Store, Sears Department Store, Sears Optical, Sears Essentials, Sears Grand and many other Sears holding corporation.
Sears Choice Rewards program
Sears Choice Rewards program is a promotion program offered by Sears for its Sears Gold MasterCard cardholders. For taking part in this program, you must be a Sears MasterCard holder and you required to register online. The Sears Choice Rewards Program facilitates you to earn the points for every dollar you spend to pay the bills via your Sears MasterCard. There is no limit on the earning of number of points and can last for 3 years. These points can be redeemed on searschoicerewards.com for getting great rewards that you can opt from a wide range of options such as Sears gift cards, restaurants gift cards, merchandise, home accessories, vacation packages, cruises and much more!!!
All you have to do is collecting the points via your everyday purchase and then, enjoy your gifts. It is a convenient, economical, and preferential way for getting rewards through Sears MasterCard. The good thing is that the Sears Gold MasterCard is accepted to all those places where MasterCard is accepted; therefore it is easy to use throughout the America.
How it works?
There is a requirement of registration for an online account at searschoicerewards.com, if you want to earn points on every dollar that you pay through your Sears MasterCard and to redeem those points for rewards. Sears MasterCard holders can manage their entire card account by registering an online account. The registration process is fast, easy and secure.
How to register an account for getting rewards from Sears Choice Rewards Program?
- Visit the official Sears Choice Rewards website searschoicerewards.com and hit the “Member Login” option situated at the right top of the website.
- If you are already a registered member, then you can check and redeem your reward points, view recent activity, pay your bill and update account information by just signing in with your user ID and password.
- But if you are visiting the site for the very first time and do not have an account, then hit on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Here, you will be required to provide your Sears MasterCard account number. After providing account number, click on the “continue” button.
- You will be asked to provide your basic information including name, surname, address, contact details, etc…
- After that, follow the instructions and create a unique user Id and password.
- Now, it’s a time to select security questions and answer them. This will be valuable, if you forgot your password.
- You can also add card options.
- Finally, do the verification of your registration.
There is also a possibility to add another card in your account just by clicking on “Add another card to this User ID” from the homepage.
Once get registered, you will earn points automatically on your each purchase. Using your Sears Choice Rewards account, you can check your point balance, update account information, redeem your reward points, pay your bill and review the latest collection of rewards.
Earning the Points
Earning the Points is dependable on the type of membership.
- If you registered in the rewards program that has no membership fee, then you will receive 1 point for every dollar that you spend toward eligible purchases using your Sears MasterCard.
- But if you are registered in the program which has an annual fee, then you will receive 2 points for every dollar that you spend toward eligible purchases using your Sears MasterCard. In spite of this, there are some limits for nonmembers.
- If you have included an additional card in your Sears MasterCard account, then you can earn points faster.
Once you have collected enough points, you will be capable of redeeming them for any of the merchandise rewards, travel rewards, gift cards, lands’ end rewards and special rewards. Discounts for some products have also been offered.
Overview of the stuff that you can redeem
Some of the things that you can redeem with your accumulated points are provided below.
- Merchandise Rewards: Accessories, Home & Garden, Recreation, Electronics, Tools, Jewelry, Clothes, Perfume
- Gift Cards: Sears, Land’s End, Avis Travel Voucher, AMC Theaters, Kmart, Barnes & Noble, BK Crown Card, Appleebees, Cabela’s Outfitters, Darden Restaurants, Brinker International Restaurants, ExxonMobil, Dunkin Donuts, California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card, GameStop, iTunes
- Travel Rewards: Cruises, Vacation Packages, Air Travel
How to redeem your accumulated points?
At least 2,500 points are needed to begin the redeeming for rewards. You can find out your point balance by opening the tab ‘points balance’ from your billing statement. Once you accumulate the requisite minimum number of Sears Choice Rewards points, you can redeem them for your desired item from the above list.
Initiate the redemption process by visiting the site searschoicerewards.com. Here, you will find the segments labeled as Gift Card/Certificates, Merchandise and Travel in the top navigation bar. Hit on the segment of the items that you wish to acquire in exchange for your rewards points. Or else, before making your choices, browse all of the segments to see what is offered in which segment.
Once you have selected your preferred item, just follow the instructions to redeem it using your rewards points. Click on the item and it will be automatically added in your shopping cart. After the completion of shopping, you will be needed to review your virtual shopping cart for verifying your shipping address as well as your selected reward items. Click on the button “confirm” if you find all your information accurate.
If you have any query, then you can also contact their customer service phone number: 888-846-7928.
- Convenient, economical, hassle-free, and preferential way to get rewards after every purchase through Sears MasterCard
- Facilitates to earn the points for every dollar you spend using your Sears MasterCard
- Unlimited earning of number of points
- Rewards points can last for 3 years
- Allows redeeming the points to get great rewards from a wide range of options like Sears gift cards, restaurants gift cards, merchandise, home accessories, vacation packages, cruises and much more
- Registration process is fast, easy and secure
- Allows checking your point balance, updating account information, redeeming your reward points, paying your bill and reviewing the latest collection of rewards
- Discounts for some products have also been offered
- Minimum 2,500 points are required to begin the redeeming for rewards