Generally, the nations get their income by placing taxes and regulations on businesses and families. It should be the duty of Chief Financial Officer to handle this income honestly, for the progress of the country. To gear on the economic development and prosperity of Florida, Jeff Atwater, a fifth-generation Floridian, was elected as a Florida’s Chief Financial Officer on November 2, 2010. His major aim is to reduce the burden on Florida’s families by spending every taxpayer dime in the most effective and efficient manner. Respectively, he deals in top priorities like fighting with financial fraud, abuse and government waste; reducing regulatory burdens that throttle business growth, provides transparency and accountability of financial records and more.
The Department of Finance, State of Florida targets to serve the citizens with the perfect type of financial services so they can get quick financial solutions and achieve financial goals. Of course, services are being provided through the physical locations, but the recent Finance Ministry provides an online service for Floridian through MyFloridacfo.com to provide maximum convenience and ease in getting the best financial services. This enables multiple people to access at the same time for meeting their requirements and it is inevitable part of service when there are a large number of customers in various sectors.
Three main Advantages and Services listed on the Welcome Screen:
1. Transparency has a core value as and when it comes to the financial matters. That’s why MyFloridacfo.com offers a great way to see how and where the money is actually spent by the government. The site is based on the view that if this is your money, then you have full rights to get clarity about it. Even for this, the site has separate page of Transparency, which contains important topics like State Budget Information, Local Budget Information, Vendor Payments, Your Money Matters, State Receipts, Transfers and Disbursements, etc., to make their citizens clear about each and every financial aspects.
2. The next section of Finance and Economy brings a lot for citizens, as here they are provided with the direct access to the useful links which surely help them in taking sound financial decisions. For example,
- Fiscal Integrity link shows you how it detects and investigates the misappropriation or misuse of state assets;
- Financial Education links you towards the ‘Your Money Matter$’ website, which help you access the resources and tools to control your finances;
- Finances for Seniors link leads you to the ‘On Guard for Seniors’ page, which provides insurance and financial transactions information to the seniors to make sound financial decisions;
- Holocaust Fee Waiver link offers detailed information for Holocaust survivors along with its forms;
- Unclaimed Property link takes citizens to the ‘The Florida Treasure Hunt’ website, which allow search for unclaimed property as well citizens get answers to the unclaimed property questions and check the status of a claim;
- Deferred Compensation website provides information about the State of Florida’s Government Employees Deferred Compensation Plan, which is needed to make informed decisions about retirement.
3. A third and last initiative is Fraud and Consumer Protection – without protection, there is no means of finance or investments. As and when you click on the page, you can see that each and every finance scheme has separate fraud detection tool, Strike Force to prevent, detect and prosecute Medicaid and public assistance fraud, Insurance Fraud for investigating insurance fraud, Workers’ Comp to make Florida’s workers’ compensation system fraud-free and many more.
Like initiatives, MyFloridacfo.com also provides a direct access to its efficient services. It provides hundreds of services for Florida’s citizens, businesses, consumers, professionals and government agencies. Pleasingly, all these services can be browsed by different categories. Moreover, citizens can see all of these service listings by Division, plus filter or search them easily and quickly by Keywords. Headings like Citizen Resources, Consumer Protection, Business & Professional, Government Accounting, State Employees and more are listed with detailed information and easy to understand format.
Whether you are consumers, agents, employers or state vendors, here is everything for you as it is considered as a great source of rich and complete financial information. The major mission of this Finance Department is to serve the citizens with quick financial solutions. In this respect, a wide range of services are bifurcated in an easy to access sections so that citizens of country can achieve greater financial assistance and achieve their financial goals. MyFloridacfo.com is worthy to get expertise knowledge and services for any of financial matters…
- Transparency section to see how and where the money is actually spent
- Direct access to the useful links, which help citizens in taking sound financial decisions
- Every finance scheme is contained with separate fraud detection tools
- Hundreds of services for all including citizens, businesses, consumers, professionals and government agencies of Florida
- All services can be browsed by different categories
- Citizens can see all of the listed services by Division
- Services can be filtered or searched easily and quickly by Keywords
- Detailed information and easy to understand format for each listed financial topics
- Services bifurcated in an easy to access sections